light

light 

hello everyone this is another blog post.

I did a experiment where I took a flashlight and 3 cards that had a hole in the middle and 1 card that didn’t have a hole in the middle. I lined the 3 that had a hole in the middle and put the 1 that didn’t have a hole in the middle at the end seeing if the flashlight would shine through the the 3 with the hole onto the 1 that didn’t have a hole and it worked.

here are some examples of natural and artificial sources of light.

natural                                                            artificial

sunlight glow worms and  fire flies                           fire works light bulb and glow sticks

I did another experiment where I took a mirror and a flashlight and took other stuff and saw if it would touch the sealing. Stuff like clay black paper  white paper and another mirror.

things that worked                              things that didn’t work

a mirror white paper                           black paper clay

I did another thing were I had a beaker filled with water I put a pencil in the beaker and it got bigger and it bent it was so cool and after that

I put a coin in the water and it got so big but it wasn’t a real coin though.But they didn’t  actually have my eyes see the 2 mediums for both of them .

I did an experiment about transparent translucent and opaque here is a picture showing what is what

Refraction is THE BENDING OF LIGHT! The pencil looks bigger and broken because of the way our eyes see thing in air vs water